Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday afternoon

Dear diary,

4:39pm. I just came back from my lunch. Went to Rojak Kader along Jalan Damansara. It's opposite Petronas/Shell/Lim Tayar (TTDI).

I've known the place for quite some times, but only went to give it a try today as I saw the blog review just now and were craving for it... and... finally heading to eat there!

Rojak without sotong - RM3.00 (taken from Babe in the City - KL as I didn't bring my camera)

There is also another stall nearby selling fresh coconut juice, it's just perfect to drench my thirst after the rojak + burning hot weather!

Ok, enough of the rojak, back to notes... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... looks delicious... haiz, i just had maggi for my dinner... next time teach me how to go there.. i want to have rojak also...

Anonymous said...

rojak rojak rojak.....
hey dun post so much of delicious food lar.....
make me feel hungry +++ miss malaysia food....
;-(

sentosa food!!!curry mee...!! 17 ROjak.......yummy yummy...